Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 27, 2022 * 3 posts * 107 views
Motoxman56 said: I purchased a Saginaw PS pump and Bracket off a 1992 Ford E150 Econoline Van at a local auto wrecking yard. My question is if I take off the serpentine pully and replace it with ... Read more >>
August 29, 2022 * 2 posts * 57 views
tn88bronco said: What is the best system to replace the exhaust headers and everything else associated with exhaust. I really would like to keep the noise @ the same level Read more >>
August 30, 2022 * 1 post * 10 views
Sailorlou said: I have several 1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8L Engine Parts For Sale All Parts Listed are in working order. 1. Original Factory Alternator with Wiring Harness $25.00 2. Water Pump $10.00 ... Read more >>
August 23, 2022 * 2 posts * 101 views
Tiha said: From looking at the quality of the work, I would say it maybe dealer installed it and not the factory. Could be a factory I have no idea honestly. The rest of the truck should ... Read more >>
August 25, 2022 * 15 posts * 466 views
goodO1boydws said: Do you mean that the hose collapses AFTER the engine is shut off? Or does it only happen while the engine is running? If it happens afterwards: That could easily happen if the ... Read more >>
August 29, 2022 * 6 posts * 216 views
captsb890 said: New wires and plugs-----------------I didn't change the Distibutor cap and rotor Do you think is maybe a weak battery---shows 12 volts-? Didn't check the load as I don't have a ... Read more >>
August 23, 2022 * 5 posts * 212 views
goodO1boydws said: According to the FORD parts site below, it SHOULD be an all-metal one. (part# F4TZ-6256-B) [link] But nothing is certain, and nylon-toothed gears were used on a LOT of 302 engines ... Read more >>
August 25, 2022 * 4 posts * 238 views
Motech said: Is that the bracket the glass rivets to? If so, often times, that bracket will stay attached to the glass when disassembled. Being riveted to the glass through insulators, they're ... Read more >>
August 26, 2022 * 4 posts * 301 views
Jimbo26 said: True-dat. Never throw away useable old parts as such. The stuff is becoming a endangered species as time marches on. Read more >>
August 29, 2022 * 6 posts * 668 views
muddrivermike said: That would only affect the front output, not the rear output shaft. Im still deciding what to do at this point 😁 Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...