Hi To All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jud

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jud, I currently live in FL. I just got an 88 full size Bronco. It is my first Bronco. Not my first build though. I have built 2 CJ5 before. I wanting to run 38-39 in boggers, my first question is how well will the ttb hold up to the big tires? And the8.8 for that matter. I plan on 4.56 gers spool in the rear and a e-z lock or arb up front. 6 in lift 2-3 in body lift and alot of time w/ a sawz-all....lol. Money is an object but am planning on taking my time to built it right. I would like to get it rolling though so i can have fun. Any ideas or comments would be welcomed.

Jud

azrockrat

Reaction score
thge ttb will eat up bearings with anything bigger than a 36, other than that sounds like a good start planned

OP
OP
J

jud

Reaction score
Thanks i think i will start of with 35-36 then.

racerbo836

Reaction score
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23