Hi, New Member here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

79highrider

Reaction score
I am only 16 and 11 months old and have owned my Bronco since August last year. I am from a family of Ford motor heads and I have been in love with 78-79 Broncos ever since I saw them. Bought mine from my boss for $1300 bucks and next month it's going to be on the road. It's a 79' with auto trans and 351M, needed rust repair and interior work so I tackled it on as my first truck. So far I have tuned it up, welded in dam near a whole new floor. Installed Jeep Bucket seats, painted the whole interior Black, was red, new dash pad sunvisors headliner all from junk yard, real nice stuff dirt cheap. New Skyjacker shocks to go with it's current 6" Trailmaster lift, and dual front shocks. Custom made side steps, (nick named side bumpers from everyone that has seen em) that extend from the wheel opening to wheel opening. Everything is in check except the gas guage which doesn't work and a couple lights. Pulling gas tank this weekend to try and discover the problem.

Future plans, more agressive 35" tires before winter, current All-terrains are old and grab way to many stones. Sun-visor, roof lights, and would be fun to have roof mounted air horns. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is currently black and red 2 tone with red down the side, when all done I want to repaint it all white(fell in love with an all white one at the junkyard after I took its guage cluster)

I think that is it :-"

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Howdy & Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! THe 78/79 fullsize Broncos are one of if not the no.1 best vehicles ever made, so hang on to the one you have!!! And be sure to post some pics of your Bronco, even the custom mods you've done. Alwayslooking at how fellow Broncomaniacs make their Broncos unigue, JSM84

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Just for the record: I adore you!

Major props for a 79' . . .

one of my favorite years . . .

<3

Kari

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Sounds like you have been having some fun.

Good luck,

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj