Hi Everyone, I'm New To This Forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68sport

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to intraduce my self.

I'm Ron Morris and I have a 1968 Bronco Sport that my grandfather bought new. He passed it down to me late last year after his death. I live in Portland, Or and have just started to rebuild my EB. The last mod I just completed last week was a 2" James duff suspension with new 15x8 Eagle #05 wheels and 32x11.5 BFG All Terrains. I have found a true addiction here and love working on the old guy when ever I get the chance(and money allows). If anyone in the area is up for getting together let me know. The future plans and wish list are far to long to go on about here, but I'd love to share stories in the early Bronco addiction. Oh, my Bronco's name is GEORGE after my grandfather.

L8TR!

Ron B)

68_Bronco2in_lift_32s.jpg

STLKIKN

Reaction score
Welcome to the "zone"

As you can see it IS an addiction...

69 1/2 cab

73 converted to half cab

77 "bush/boggin"

OP
OP

68sport

Reaction score
Thanks to all that replyied! I have found a true hobby and love chating about it. It's great to have a place like this to go for information too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23