Hi All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMOOTH

Reaction score
Well, just found this place, I'm, a regular on www.fullsizebronco.com and 2bigbroncos, also a member of ECBR (if I can ever get my e-mail address right on thier mailing list).

My name is Moseley, I live with my girlfriend of 4+ years in Duluth, Ga. I drive an 88 Bronco, rebuilt 302 GT-40P heads, Ford Racing Headers, Comp Cam, 6 inch superlift up front, BDS 4 inch leafs in the back with home made Hyper Shackles, I have a body lift going on soon, and will be redoing my exhaust soon as well. Running 32 AT's right now, but need to go bigger to fill my wheel wells. I'm getting a large capasity aluminum radiator and I just installed A-pillar oil pressure, tranny temp., and coolant temp., autometer Z-series guages. Beyond that, not much to about.

jfrbronco

Reaction score
Hi smooth,I think this is smaller than fullsize but there are a few of us in both around here.All good,a Bronco still rules!

JFR-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23