Hi All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bustin

Reaction score
detail

Hi all, I am Justin from South Jersey. Just wanted to say Hi and intro me and my truck. 85 Ford Bronco. Healthy 351w, c-6 and a 205, Its lifted with a 6" skyjacker and 3" body. ttb44 in the front open with 3:73 and warn hubs. The rear is 9"... 3:73 and a stock limited slip as far as i know. Sitting up on 40" Hawgs. Have a back up electric fan and a second battery just in case but the main battery is a yellow top Optima. The back up is out of my last wheeler that never gave me any trouble. Just couldnt part with it you know. Anyway I am saving money to put in a D60 up front and want to keep the coils for the ride. I have a few friends with the d60 but converted to the f350 set up with leafs. I am a mud wheelin fool. I think rocks are cool just that there are none where i live and wheel so i am not building for that type of drivin. Work in progress is me and my trucks but never leave the truck down long enough to not wheel at least once every two weeks. Nice when the trails i ride are a half mile from my house. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Sounds like one awesome rig

Setup a gallery so we can see this beast!

Welcome to the Zone!

custom_78

Reaction score
The way you described your bronco it sounds pretty cool. Want to see some pictures. Welcome to BroncoZone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls