Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

segundo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am a filipino currently living in dumaguete which is part of the visayas island in the philippines.

Well i got a problem. I have a 1979 XLT bronco which is very rare in this country and major parts and technical information are no where to be gotten, well it's got a 460 CID engine. I recently tried my front drive which did not function and only to find out after dismantle that it had a totally damaged pinion gear.

The following information written in the pinion gear were:

Dana D5

42-12

F4N1

Ring gear information:

B3R3

42-12

After surfing from the bronco graveyard website i saw two possible replacement parts.

QUESTION:

If anybody of you could please Help me to find out if the possible replacement parts form bronco graveyard with order no. 22062 with price of $75.00 are the same as my damaged gears

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or at [email protected]

Thank you very much.

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
Yes pretty much, you'll also need a install kit. but the Bronco grave yard is listing wrong Dana 44 gear ratio of 3.54:1. Yours is a 3.50:1 ratio. 42/12=3.50 ratio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Root710