Hello from the new guy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NAGS95

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everybody and introduce myself. The name's Rick and I've had my 95 Bronco for about 5 years now and it's a work in progress. The truck was in excellent condition when I bought it and so far I've added a 6" suspension lift, 35" mud terrains, 4:56 gears, new exhaust, and converted from auto hubs to Warn premium manuals. Next on the agenda is some lockers and a new paint job for my top...it's pretty faded. Anyway..I'm a die hard Ford nut and I look forward to being part of this forum!

111_005.jpg

Bronco3_1.JPG

OP
OP
NAGS95

NAGS95

Reaction score
Thanks guys! My g/f gives me a hard time about the blacked out look. She likes a little chrome on a truck but I thought it would be pretty sweet keepin her blacked out. The two lights on the brush guard have been swapped out with black kc's. Since those pictures where taken I added a black light bar and 4 more black kc's up top. Once I get the top repainted I think it's gonna be time to rebuild the motor and see if we can't get a few more ponies out of the stock 302. I'll try to post up a few more recent pictures....maybe a couple without the drivers side tailpipe hanging down so far....I had to cut it and turn it down to make room for the shocks when we put the lift on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23