Hello from Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

halfcabnut

Reaction score
Hello my name is Dan from Shelby county Indiana,Fellow Bronco nut have been for years . Im currently building myself a 74 halfcab,I have been working on it now for a couple years and getting really close to getting it back on the road,I just had to take my time with having to little kids keeping me busy playing my garage time has been cut some but I wouldnt trade that for anything .

Abby is what I call my Bronco ,Actually my wife named her because the first time it fired I was like young frankenstine saying its alive!!! So she named it abby- normal .So far I have redone the body ,5.5 wildhorse long arm lift ,NV 4500 tranny ,finished the interior ,built a oak bed for her ,massaged the 302 ,custom exhuast ,centech wire harness ,disc brake conversion,Stone Crusher Sterring,Many other mods lol really cant think of all I have done in the last few years.But anyway just wanted to introduce myself and my Abby.Not really sure how to post a pic

Bronc76

Reaction score
Welcome to the zone, post pics when you figure it out.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome > . Sounds like you are having fun. Post some pictures when you get a chance, we'd like to :-B at them.

Good luck,

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj