Ha Ha Ha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
I just wanted to rub it in that I have come across another bb that is in unbelievable shape.400 strong runner,quad shocks,factory air,cruise control,33's,all the xlt trim intact and it looks and drives good.oh yeah it has side sliding glass and the rear window even works all of this for a 1000

HA HA HA HA HA HA

ok I'm done,ya'll have a good day I know I will

OP
OP
H

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
ok i'm sorry i rubbed it in but you could of atleast congradulated me on my good fortune,there isn't anyone in here that wouldn't want to rub it in either.

oh yeah does anyone know anything about np203's and converting them to parttime?

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ehh, don't apologize that... I think anyone else would have done the same thing.

While the 203 is nearly as strong as a 205, it's a big, heavy *****. I could never bring myself to installing any part-time conversion kit. The time and effort that it takes to do that, was better spent swapping it out for a 205... for me anyway. Both trucks I've had that had a 203 in it, stretched the chain shortly after i got it, and got a 205 in it's place. Both were done with the stock intermediate housing, lengthening the rear driveline, shortening the front driveline, and I notched the rear corner of the trannys, to allow clearance for the front CV's. I believe Milemarker is your only choice for the conversion kit

D

Dahmer

Nice find. I just picked up a 78 wtih a 351 factory air sliding side windows for $500. It past smog the first time better than my 94 toyota does. All it needs is a fresh paint job and new seat covers.

custom_78

Reaction score
Good find but my bronco came with everything you said plus a 4 in lift and 35's. Mine also passed smog with a 351