Good Trail In So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ziggy

Reaction score
I've been going to the Panamint Mtns. for years now. The trails range from mild to wild depending on your skill. The area is full of old gold mines to explore and you can even visit the house that Charlie Manson was captured in. Highest peak will put you at 7000'+ and you get a nice view of Death Valley. I don't recommend going in the summer as temps will climb past 100 degrees. I go in the fall and spring time, nice temps, plenty of sun and you may run into snow at times. There is water in various places that you can drink, but beer is better. There are some old miners cabins that you can stay in if weather turns nasty.

4xfan78

Reaction score
Sounds like it is lots of fun. :(( I wish we had a place like that around my area (east Ga.) I know a few people that would drive almost anyware for good mud.

custom_78

Reaction score
Hey ziggy have you ever been to Los Coyotes Indian Reservation because it sounds almost just like the same place. And how far away are the Panamint Mtns. from San Diego?

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
If you want mud, look for those lake beds that get drained down to get ready for winter rain. Thats some rear fun muddin in the summer!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom