Gears and Axle code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightymo826

Reaction score
ok so i have a 1990 and a 1989 bronco sitting side by side in my driveway. we are trying to fix the 90 and it seems to be the rear end that we are having trouble with. there is no tag on the 1989 and we are trying to find out if we could switch them out. i know that some people say they should be able to be switched, but the number on the gears dont really seem to match up, and there seems to be more attachments on the 90 than on the 89. can someone help me out? ive been having this problem for a while now and need some help

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
IF you are able to post pics of the axles and the "attachments" you are referring to, start a new post. If the metal ID tag is gone, you may still be able to ID the axle by the code on the safety stickedr, located inside the driver's-side door jamb.

moose71

Reaction score
I have a 1985 bronco 4x4 that i do not know much about, just got it, it seems i have the 351 w 4v ** other then that not much please help, what tranny should be in here, rear end? cant find the tag but got the front one i think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 50 e4ta ama 610198-14

whar could i find out how these trucks came out from ford, stock and all option that should be on i?

moose71

Reaction score
I have a 1985 bronco 4x4 that i do not know much about, just got it, it seems i have the 351 w 4v ** other then that not much please help, what tranny should be in here, rear end? cant find the tag but got the front one i think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 50 e4ta ama 610198-14

whar could i find out how these trucks came out from ford, stock and all option that should be on i?

scubachris

Reaction score
Ok

Mine is a little different . WDR-D 4C26

55 8 8S808A

Is this an upgrade from the factory or is this aftermarket?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke