First major welding project--Deer proofed the front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justbust1n

Reaction score
i meant i would have a bigger bumper but he has tubing that comes around the front end.... he has basicaly the same set up for the actual bumper on the bottom ... i used 6x4x 5/16 square tubing for the bottom..... if that what ur askin

wldbil95

Reaction score
Made it to mow down trees, deer, construction barrels, small children, anything that gets in the way. 5/8 in grade 8 bolts in the front, and 1/2 in for the side mounts. Weighs a ton, 2x6in 1/4 in wall steel for the main spar and 3/16 in wall 1 in square tubing for the rest.
your in WI. and look'n for trails?

OP
OP
Broncosaurus!

Broncosaurus!

Reaction score
That bumper is awesome too. Mine is big enough that I can stand in the opening in the tubes to be closer to the front of the engine, and it doesnt interfere with my hood latch like this one that I saw today on another bronco. I'll see what I can do with some plate like that, thanks for the advice

rdbrnc96

Reaction score
i used the same type of 2x6x1/4 tubing for the base on mine and i can hit Anything with it and no dents so a deer wont stand a chance hahaha
can you make me one of those i recently acquired a 25,000 pound hummvee winch 'hydraulic' i cant find a mount or a bumper to put it on and how would i use the winch being that it is hydraulic

Justbust1n

Reaction score
can you make me one of those i recently acquired a 25,000 pound hummvee winch 'hydraulic' i cant find a mount or a bumper to put it on and how would i use the winch being that it is hydraulic
it took me about 2 to three weeks but i had to slowly get the money up for it... and i did alot of my on mods so i can actualy stand on it to work on my engine and i dont have to worry about the winch pulling itself outta the bumper...

mudding_101_029.jpg