Finished with lift and tires and rims!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
Well guys I'm finally finished with putting on the lift and new rims and tires! For those of you who aren't familer with my topics, I put on a 4" Superlift and 5 black Crager rims with Cooper 33x12.50 tires. It looks so f*&%ing good I can hardly contain myself! This wkend a few more suprises! As soon as I can get someone who is tecno savy I'm going to post before and after pictures.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I'd love to see some pics, sounds like a nice set-up eith those rims and tires!!! If you need any help posting pics, send a PM to me or one of the other moderators, JSM84

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
Well guys I'm finally finished with putting on the lift and new rims and tires! For those of you who aren't familer with my topics, I put on a 4" Superlift and 5 black Crager rims with Cooper 33x12.50 tires. It looks so f*&%ing good I can hardly contain myself! This wkend a few more suprises! As soon as I can get someone who is tecno savy I'm going to post before and after pictures.
Outstanding! Get some pics up man.

OP
OP
M

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
I'd love to see some pics, sounds like a nice set-up eith those rims and tires!!! If you need any help posting pics, send a PM to me or one of the other moderators, JSM84
I'll be up at my wkend house this wkend where I do my off-roading and the truck will be in the garage AGAIN! Doing more s*&% to it, so I'll have time to try and figure out this picture stuff. Plus the old lady is staying in the s&%$ity (city). She hates when I go on this site. She thinks were a bunch of losers. She dont understand, its a man thing!

OP
OP
M

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members