Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ice Man 860

Reaction score
im lookin 4 suggestions on an exhaust system, emmisions is coming up and im not gonna pass, I dont even have cats. im gonna try to get thru the test but i see it as justification 2 upgrade rather than fix. the previous owner realy messed up the exhaust and im actualy not sure how it runs. i need some direction on selecting the right stuff, cause i have a rather limited budget.

Pat

shaun94

bronco commander
Reaction score
Emissions **** [-( I just had to replace my exshaust and to pass emissions and state inspection laws i went with a manifold back 2 and half inch pipe flowmaster exsahust system. It sounds really good and it cost me about $250.00 installed for everything. Good luck with everything.

OP
OP
I

Ice Man 860

Reaction score
hey thanks, flowmasters sound nice, have em on my mustang, i guess my other question is whats the best way to cross over the exhaust, should i go with an H pipe or an X? on the stang i wanna go with the X but i dont know if any one makes an X for the bronco. so any suggestions as to where i can find a good crossover be it H or X and probbaly headers for a reasonable price, would be greatly appreciated

Thanks again Pat

shaun94

bronco commander
Reaction score
Couldn't really help you their, I just did a single pipe back it was to much of a pain to do y pipe and have it come out the drivers side rear. Not a lot of room under their.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls