Done muddin for the winter...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

American Rebel

4x4 Trail Master
Reaction score
I am done muddin for the winter, time for me to get work done at my tech class. My teacher doesn't allow "dirty" trucks in his shop, so I have to wash it every time I am done muddin. Since it's getting cold outside, washing is out of the question...

Once spring rolls around, I'll be back out there again....

OP
OP
American Rebel

American Rebel

4x4 Trail Master
Reaction score
i just go snow bomin in the winter. :)>-
30374[/snapback]

I would do that also, but it snows once during the winter if this area is lucky. It just freezes, and causes my truck to waste gas due to the computers' "Cold Start Strategy"

Damn winter

OP
OP
American Rebel

American Rebel

4x4 Trail Master
Reaction score
well that sucks.  im a winter guy and around here, it snows at the start of november and melts at the end of april
30383[/snapback]

Good thing about snow is that you can do as much as you want and not get the truck dirty (Unless there is salt on the road).....

Minnesotabronco96

Reaction score
Good thing about snow is that you can do as much as you want and not get the truck dirty (Unless there is salt on the road).....
30388[/snapback]

yup, minnesota loads the roads with salt. even if there is only a film of snow. most broncos around here are rust buckets. but not mine. i keep mine waxed about once a month.

Reaction score
yup, minnesota loads the roads with salt.  even if there is only a film of snow.  most broncos around here are rust buckets.  but not mine.  i keep mine waxed about once a month.
30397[/snapback]

the bronco im lookin at only has rust around the tailgate. the graveyard has tailgates, anyone know where i can get it color matched?

OP
OP
American Rebel

American Rebel

4x4 Trail Master
Reaction score
the bronco im lookin at only has rust around the tailgate.  the graveyard has tailgates, anyone know where i can get it color matched?
30649[/snapback]

I think you'll have to paint it yourself, look up the colors in a Ford Color Guide, it will tell you exactly what kind of paint to get....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls