Do Not Get Blue Headlight Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoForever

Reaction score
Do not get those blue headlight bulbs that alot of people have. They are tinted blue and are supposed to simulate the HID look. Since they are tinted blue, they are dimmer and create blind spots as well as reduce visibility. I had them in my 96 Bronco and just took them out in favor of a new set of Sylvania Silverstars. My visibility has increased by 500%. On rainy nights I couldn't even tell my headlights were on. They may look cool like I thought they did, but don't get them or you'll be sorry the first time you drive on a dark road or in rain. They are illegal but, here cops don't really care.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I agree. I am using the GE Cool Blue bulbs and they seem to work better than the others I have tried.

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
9004 Silverstars on my 88, I like em. I would like some euro headlights, like on the Range Rovers, I know a 2000's Explorer with Euro headlights, and I think they look hot. Nice light, too.

LowBeams.jpg

HighBeams.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat