Custom Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89eddie89

Reaction score
Ok so I have the stock rear bumper.

But when I went wheeling I bottomed out and hit the bumper ******* a ditch and knocked it up..

Now I want to either get a rear bumper made where it is just a bar across the back (not hanging below the body) and two big d-bolts on the back, or find one like that already made.

(for cheap)

Haha :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

B-150 Mudder

Reaction score
All I did for my rear bumper was take two 3" diameter steal pipes, cut them the width that I wanted, and welded them together. I then welded some plate steal on the back for support and two angled pieces of steel for the mounting brackets. It has three bolts on each side and has stood up to trees and other trucks and still looks good...well except for the paint in spots, but man you should see the buddies truck that wanted me to use it to push him, LOL. Hope it helps. I have also seen some that were just one bar that was round steel that is 6" diameter and it looks good, too.

B-150 Mudder

Reaction score
I will see if I can't get some pics of mine, I don't know if I can get any of the single tube. I will do what I can and get them posted asap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat