Custom Guage Faces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
I asked someone if they could make some custom guages for my 88 Bronco, the same guy that made them for my Cougar, and he said he would. So, I need to know what other years these will fit, so he can put them up on his website to announce that he's selling this model, too.

He's a really cool guy, and he makes gauges for people on TCCoA, and I'm sure he's made and sold several hundred with probably a hundred different designs. It'll take him a little while to get a cluster, scan in the guages, and make them work, but he can do it. My guess is a couple weeks to a month until he gets these into production. His e-mail address is: [email protected]

Here's his website: http://www.geocities.com/slhrbacek/

He's able to do white and black guages, and I'm sure some other colors, too. He prints them on acid-free paper and laminated. They come with any color lighting (stage gel) that he can pick up. You can add your name, symbols, all sorts of stuff. If you want the Ford symbol on there, he can do it. He'll probably charge extra, but he can also make it light up when the lights are turned on.

Base cost should still be $30 with these.

Pricing:OPTION #1:  $30 for the gauge faces on a sheet.  You'd have to cut them out.  It's not too bad.  It just takes a steady hand, just like the game "Operation".  (Please note that the matte finish is not available on OPTION #1 faces.  I will gladly inform you how to apply the matte finish after the faces have been cut out.  This is to eliminate the possibility of damage to the matte finish during the cutting process)

OPTION #2:  $45 for the gauge faces cut out and ready to install.

Optional items:

Add $10 for flames.  This includes flames visible during the day and different flames that light up at night.  The flames will light up the same color as the numbers and tick marks.

Add $5 for the flames to light up a contrasting color at night (i.e. red flames vs. blue or green numbers and tick marks)  This charge would be on top of the charge for the flames.
LargeTextNite11105.jpg

BullittWhiteDaySpeedoSmall.jpg

BullittBlackDaySpeedoSmall.jpg

FlameSpeedoNightSmall.jpg

LTBlackSpeedoSmall.jpg

LTWhiteSpeedoSmall.jpg

Just so you know, he didn't ask me to do this. I was able to get him to make them, and thought everyone else would like to know that this is going on.

OP
OP
88pimpin

88pimpin

Reaction score
Is anyone else here interested in them? I'd really like to have a few people that want them when he starts making them. Hopefully won't be too far now. He said he has to pick up a guage cluster, so that may take some time.

buckinbronk

Reaction score
I would be interested in buying one for my 87. When he is ready to sell them make a new post.

OP
OP
88pimpin

88pimpin

Reaction score
Oh, ya. I ought to add this. I dunno what your Ranger gauges look like, but this is what the gauges he will be making look like stock, 6-gauge, with tach:

179578_44_full.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23