Custom Chassis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I've been kicking this idea around for a while now but have always thought it wouldn't work.

Is there a market for custom stainless steal Bronco Frames?

How much would you be willing to pay?

I have always had (IMO) great ideas but I am always getting shot down by my better half, "How are you going to do that? You're just pipe dreaming! Forget about it!"

Basically I'm trying to figure out if she's right or if it is indeed a good idea.

I am open to any and all input you have, good or bad.

Thanks

hawk2100n

Wants Overdrive
Reaction score
shure is is a good idea. it could apply to almost all cars with a body on frame construction. the thing is that it would be pricey and would it really be worth a frame off restoration? thats a lot of work. there also would be a lot of custom hole drilling etc. i think that broncos aren't really old enough or worth enough to warrant such an item. the place to really test out an idea would be in the muscle car sector. with cars running 40+ grand, i think that there could be a (small) market for such an item. but at that cost, it would be easier to have a donor frame cleaned up, reinforced, and whatever you want to do and just have it rust proofed. but believe me, i have considered this many times my self. keep thinkin and you might get ritch off your ideas $-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23