Chile Challenge (Day 1)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roadkill

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this post. If it's not a moderator can move where it goes and I post about Days 2 - 4 in the correct location.

Day one was great! I was a little bit wary when I lined up with my assigned group and noticed that it consisted of 11 Jeep Wranglers, 1 Jeep Cherokee, and me in my mostly stock Bronco. (The jeeps varied from stock to moderately lifted; nothing extreme since this was an "easy" trail) I was thinking, "Oh great, Jeeps!" They were a great group of people though, and by the end of the day, there were 12 jeep owners with a new opinion of the Bronco. (I think the Cherokee guy may be considering a trade-in).

What the Las Cruces Four Wheel Drive Club call's "Easy" and what I call easy were not exactly the same but they did disclose that fact ahead of time on their website. One of the Jeeps got stuck at one point and had to be yanked out. Unfortunately it was not the one directly in front-of or behind me so there was no way I could be the one to pull him. The trail was too narrow to go around each other at that point. Overall the trail actually was pretty easy, there were only a few hard spots that the group leader said were caused by recent heavy rains. The trails we rode were the Rustlers Fire and White Gap trails the description on the club

Yardape

Reaction score
Hey right on, I forgot about this. You held true to your words. Except the pictures didn't work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23