Chesapeake, Virginia: Lookin for some trails...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

American Rebel

4x4 Trail Master
Reaction score
I have a place to go, but it is getting old really fast. Not even a challenge now, not unless it is extremely muddy(which it doesn't rain often). I am going to hold off lookin for new trails until I get the body lift on it and the 35in. Krawler Tires.

Yesterday, I was goin down this narrow dirt road lookin for trails, saw a huge mudfield, but it was a construction site with lots of workers there :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Anyways, there was a big ditch on the right side of the road, so I turn around in a field on the left-hand side of the road. Well, I was in 2 Wheel Drive and I didn't realize how muddy the field was from the past storm. I noticed that the bronco was slowin down and startin to sink, my friend that was ridin with me told me that I wasn't gonna get out. So, just out of fun, I buried the back end into the mud. My friend was a little worried at this point. I got out and locked the hubs and threw it into 4 Wheel High. I slammed the gas and the truck was roarin, with mud shootin 40 to 50ft behind me. After a couple seconds, the truck gained traction in the mud, and got out.

I should of had my camera with me, it would have been a nice pic to show. Maybe I'll do it again on purpose to get a picture....

Any people with suggestions for trails, let me know. Or else I might just give up for the winter, it's too cold to wash my truck....

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls