Central Florida/ Ocala M&G and ride....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digger159

Reaction score
Yo, my fellow Bronco - dudes...

So here's whats up....January 17th or the 24th (depending on response) I am heading up to Ocala in CF to host a M&G and ride. I have purchased the Ocala NF map and have locations, trails, and ratings for everything there. Looking to get as many Broncos out to have some fun and crack up together.  Please let me know if you want to attend and which date sets better with you and I will select the one that brings the most out of hibernation. 

I was thinking we pack our own lunches in coolers, etc. and just ride all day looking for trails and seeing the sites...maybe a stay over for the night if ya want...I may do some camping, depends....

Mainly, we would meet at a morning place for breakfast, Denny's or something, and then head out with a good idea before hand of which trails we wanna go conquer first. We can stop throughout the day for munching, BS-ing, and motor checks, then pick a new path and go.... 

SO.....who's in ????

OP
OP
digger159

digger159

Reaction score
Okay so far I have heard from one interested party for the 24th on another bronc site...he and I are talking camping for the night after the ride...

OP
OP
digger159

digger159

Reaction score
Ok so it looks like we are going to have the M&G and ride on the 24th of January...most seem to agree to stay for the camp out also...if anyone in the Central FL area wants to come, let me know....should be fun.

OP
OP
digger159

digger159

Reaction score
Last call for anyone wanting to come to the Jan 24th M&G&Ride.....Ocala NF....looks like a good turn out for Bronc owners...

OP
OP
digger159

digger159

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member