Bushing for Spare Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpb81

Reaction score
Sounds great. Not sure oil brands increase gas mileage as they are all the same rated viscosity…
I can only state what I have experienced with oils, and Amsoil is the best I have found, and I have tried most of them, including Mobil 1 in all my vehicles. A Nissan Platinum, Chevy 2500HD, 8.1 motor, and my 96 Bronco. The differential oils make for less noise, and the motor oils run more smoother in my vehicles. I even run it in my Ford 3900 tractor, and z mowers. I can even vouch for the transmission oil for Nissans, run more smoother in my experience.

chrlsful

Reaction score
The picture of the bushing for spare tire you can see from the pic.
I'm new at this of posting I would like to start a new subject have not figured out how to do it.
got the hard part 1st ?!?
I believe U must go to the Index Page (looks like a table of contents...click on "Forums" @ top of this page). Scroll dwn to the '80s bronk forum (or whhatever). Click on "new thread" (this is all from memory but is the usual way to open a new topic (ur own post / thread) on these sites).
Stay away from 'pages' (like FB's "8os Bronk owners") lots of fly-bys so some rip offs on prts buys, flaming testosterone, etc. The sites like this, seem to have more comradship, trust, etc but B ware of all 'arms lenght' 'relationships'.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke