Bronco SAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boss

Reaction score
Heres some tease shots of my sas build, if there is interest I can post the 100 or so pics on the whole build.

dsc06255.jpg

dsc06658.jpg

dsc06660.jpg

dsc06681.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yardape

Reaction score
I personally have seen the Cage system installed, but there are a ton of questions on here from people about SAS's If you can post them that would be great, I copied all the pages of you bumper build. 101 pages. You are an animal. LOL

OP
OP
B

boss

Reaction score
I personally have seen the Cage system installed, but there are a ton of questions on here from people about SAS's If you can post them that would be great, I copied all the pages of you bumper build. 101 pages. You are an animal. LOL

LOL, I find most folks never get the right angle or show enough pics of how they did what they did so it results in a lot of questions were some good pics would have covered 90% of the questions. I also like to include the pics of how I for example bent the metal as seen above, though those are hard to get cause its only me doing both the fab work and the picture taking - sometimes at the same time. As a result I may over do it, but it should leave little to the imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Im looking at doing this too but my question is why are those cage arms so damn expensive ? I keep seeing around $800 for that Ill make my own :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
B

boss

Reaction score
Im looking at doing this too but my question is why are those cage arms so damn expensive ? I keep seeing around $800 for that Ill make my own :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I thought the same thing, but they are massive. Its one of things you buy pay alot of money for and are very pleased with and think, dam it was worth the money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23