Bronco Performance Chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednek

Reaction score
It's not like im not getting enough power out of my 351 with a cam and ****** exhaust but I'm in high school and all my buds wanna do some bumper pulls and I was gunna throw in a chip secretly to surprise them plus I need one anyways when im pullin my duck huntin john-boat and four wheelers. anyways is there any such thing as a "Performance Chip" for a 1992 ford bronco eddie bauer 5.8L 351? I cant seem to find one but I'm sure theres one out there

thanks alot

rednek

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
i have seen them on ebay. by no means am i recomending them, i dont even know much about them but i have ran across them while looking for other things on ebay.

OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
yeah the one on ebay is dumb its like some deal like a fuel filter thing idk its ***.

any1 else.

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
It's not like im not getting enough power out of my 351 with a cam and ****** exhaust but I'm in high school and all my buds wanna do some bumper pulls and I was gunna throw in a chip secretly to surprise them plus I need one anyways when im pullin my duck huntin john-boat and four wheelers. anyways is there any such thing as a "Performance Chip" for a 1992 ford bronco eddie bauer 5.8L 351? I cant seem to find one but I'm sure theres one out therethanks alot

rednek
I don't know what a bumper pull is, I suspect that it is a kind of truck tug of war.

When you had your headders installed did you change the throttle body to allow in more air?

That I suspect would give you more raw hp improvement than a performance chip would.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
idk the guy i got it from did all that he got the cam in and redid the heads and all that. he had it profesionally done i guess they did that...

it is a tug of war. we do it in mud out here in the boone docks. we let it rip

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
a "Bumper-Pull" is the redneck term for "tug-of-war"

say "Bumper-Pull" in the most redneck voice you can... it sounds so cool...

still looking for a chip guys...

muddridder

Reaction score
a "Bumper-Pull" is the redneck term for "tug-of-war"say "Bumper-Pull" in the most redneck voice you can... it sounds so cool...

still looking for a chip guys...
I use to hook my monster 79 Bronco up back to back wih anyone stupid enough to do it!!!She had 12" lift ,44 Ground Hawgs

with a bad ass 460 ...crazy power..I miss that truck so so bad.New Jersey State Police kept mess'n with me bad..had to let her go..funny thing is a cop bought it..go figure..

THIS IS MY 100 TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23