Bronco Novice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotorBaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been a Bronco lover for a loooooong time, but I just bought my '93 XLT on January 22nd of this year. He's a burgundy 5.0 named Bradley who just needs a paint job (original color, of course). There's not an ounce of rust on him and the interior is immaculate. Everyone who has done anything to him wants to buy him from me, but there's no way I'm lettin' him go. I got him for a steal, too - worth every penny and then some. In a nutshell, if I weren't already married, I'd marry Bradley. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . It's nice to be on a personal relationship with a Bronco, mine is Rosie (long story), they call her the other woman ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . Post some pictures of Bradley we'd like to take a :-B at him B) .

Good luck,

:)>-

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
Welcome MotorBaby! Welcome Bradley. I'm Rick and my ride is "Justice".

Glad to have you both in the Zone!

Rick in Orlando

OP
OP
MotorBaby

MotorBaby

Reaction score
Welcome MotorBaby! Welcome Bradley. I'm Rick and my ride is "Justice".

Glad to have you both in the Zone!

Rick in Orlando
Thank you so much Rick and Justice. We're happy to be aboard. I have met a few people who "get" my thing for my Bronco. I'm hoping to meet a few more in the Zone. Take care!

Tina

Welcome to the Zone > . It's nice to be on a personal relationship with a Bronco, mine is Rosie (long story), they call her the other woman ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . Post some pictures of Bradley we'd like to take a :-B at him B) .

Good luck,

:)>-
Hi Fred and Rosie! Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be in communicado with like-minded Bronco lovers. I'll have to figure out how to post photos so I can do just that. I thought I had posted one, but I guess my attempt was unsuccessful. I'll keep trying. Take care!

Tina

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
I have met a few people who "get" my thing for my Bronco. I'm hoping to meet a few more in the Zone. Take care!
Tina
Oh you will meet them here. There is a great group on this board and alot of great information if your wanting to work on things yourself instead of paying a pro.

Rick

OP
OP
MotorBaby

MotorBaby

Reaction score
Mine would be 'Winnifred' . . . 'Winni' for short . . . great to see another bronco chick!

Thanks BabyBronc. What color is Winni? What year?

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Mine would be 'Winnifred' . . . 'Winni' for short . . . great to see another bronco chick!

Thanks BabyBronc. What color is Winni? What year?

shes a got a dark green body, tan topper & lower bodied 1990 . . . shes got the 301 and stock EB everything on the inside . . . real great truck . . .

She was a boat truck for "Top Notch" (I think that would be a cool name for a show bronco) for a good 10 years or so, so her poor little exhaust

pipe was 1/2 rusted off (it was litterally rusted in half the long way) . . . I thought it was kinda funny, but until I can find someone to put the dual

exhaust back on it, I had a guy put a regular one on for me . . .

I've had her for a year and a half now, and shes my favorite ride . . . I learned how to drive in a 97 F250 S.Duty, but some how when I was 16, I got a 99 Blue VW new beetle . . . bought the Bronco when I was 18, after begging my mom for the past 4 years, and the beetles just kinda stayed parked 70% of the time there after . . . about to trade that in for one of those 07 explorer sport truck deals though . . .

OP
OP
MotorBaby

MotorBaby

Reaction score
Hey Jim and Iron Horse! Glad to be aboard! Good to hear from another public safety official, too. Be safe!

Tina

OP
OP
MotorBaby

MotorBaby

Reaction score
Thanks Big Country and Partner. Glad to be here. Once I figure out how, I'll post some photos (I'm a novice to this kinda stuff, too). :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Country

Reaction score
i was too but if you post on tech support, they should be able to to tell you. I think you need to go to "my controls" and then edit your signature or avatar and you should be able to have a pic under your name and you can put one in your sig to show up everytime you post. hope that helps.

OP
OP
MotorBaby

MotorBaby

Reaction score
Hey ****** and ******'s White Beast. I take it that your Bronc is white, eh? Thanks for the advice. I'll try it and see what happens.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj