Body Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

Stephen Hawk

Look at rockymountainsusp.com. They have one from Doetsch for $73( never heard of them) and one from Performance Accessories for 110 (2") and 115 (3").

There are some problems with a body lift though. When I put one on my 82 the E- brake cable wasnt long enough to reach from the floorboard to the mount on the frame and my fan shroud had to be notched at the bottom for the fan to still turn since I'm unwilling to cut my radiator support bracket to drop it down the three inches. <_< Also my front bumper had to be shimmed out a bit to keep from hitting my front apron since it was set into an ofset in it stock (not sure if the 92 has that indent or not) and doesnt have a way to raise it with the body. I bought the Performance accessories 3" and I've jumped the truck >:) a few dozen times and the body hasnt shifted on the frame or anything like that so inspite the problems i had i think its a good kit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23