better wheel base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Any kits for extending the small wheel base too bigger like 108" , front seams easy too extend,rear might need 4 link

BBB

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
There are a few 4 link kits now available but you can make your own easier. I pushed my axle (leafs) to the end of the frame to gain 5". I had to relocate the cross member and raise the gas tank into the bed. If you go like 8"+ back you might be able to leave the cross member where it is and only need to relocate the tank. The front is more work but not tough to do. You have to move the steering, trac bar bracket, coil towers and shock locations. Of course at that point you might has well make it easier and go full hydro steering and do a 4 link front and rear with coilovers. Then you can adjust spring rate depending on what your plans are of the day...

Last edited by a moderator:

anisend09

Reaction score
I notice when I configure online I cant add the better wheels & wheel group to the base model but I can with the north?

Is there something in the dimensions that wouldnt allow me to do this?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23