Autoplicity.com....Be careful with them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wileec

Reaction score
Be very wary of the "In Stock" information on products. Autoplicity uses drop ship from the manufacturer on many items so they can NOT give accurate delivery times.

When I called to complain that there was no shipping information in the email that said "Your order #xxxxxx from Autoplicity.com has been shipped" I was informed that they never stock this part. When I pointed out that the part was still listed as "In Stock", it still is by the way http://autoplicity.com/products/3460829-mastercraft_safety_506007_baja_rs_w_fixed_headres.aspx I decided that I would be better off spending a little more for an Amazon Prime reseller. The gentleman I was talking to, it was a manager but unfortunately I do not recall his name started the order cancel process but did offer me a further discount for my trouble if I were to stay with them. An already good deal is now paying for the 4 or more weeks I will have to wait. I took him up on his offer.

2 months later I have and love my seats but there is no refund on my credit card. Of course when I called and went through the phone people and eventually get to a "supervisor" I had to ask his name, maybe that is why I do not have the name from last time? It is Joel BTW I am told there are no notes of the refund offer, however he can see where we started the cancel process.

Bottom line: Get names and DO NOT trust what you are told by this company.

OP
OP
wileec

wileec

Reaction score
Update to review. I placed this review on a couple of review sites including one that Autoplicity links users to http://www.resellerratings.com. This after noon I received an email from the manager that I talked to in July saying that he remembered offering me the credit and followed through with said credit. Their customer service has just gone up a notch but I would still be concerned with stock and time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23