ATOR Drive Flanges and 35 Spline axles photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I got the 35 spline ATOR drive ****** kit sEE below for photos...

I needed these due to running 9" wheels with 4.5" BS to help bring the tires back under the Bronco due to running a full width HPD60. My width is 1" under 7' so I'm happy but if I went any wider on the wheels I wouldn't fit down any trails.

Right now only half a tire is sticking out past the fenders of the EB.

With a standard Warn hub it stuck out 1" past the wheels which I didn't like. The tires being 15.50 wide are wider than the Warn hub installed but I know how they will get trashed so I went with ATOR flush caps. See...

The catch is I'm now 100% locked in up front but I run a NP205 and can disengage the front. Plus you need 35 spline stub shafts. I got the Yukon stubs and noticed the stock inner axle didn't have the deep cup for the larger stub shaft ears to enter. When the stock ears enter the deep pocket of the stub it turns real sharp. The fix was to get chromoly inners and call it good. I didn't want to worry about the inners binding/ breaking on each other.

Just a few hundred more thats all I need honey...

ATOR_and_Axle_stubs_010.jpg

ATOR_and_Axle_stubs_002.jpg

ATOR_and_Axle_stubs_004.jpg

ATOR_and_Axle_stubs_005.jpg

ATOR_and_Axle_stubs_007.jpg

Axle_Shafts_001.jpg

Axle_Shafts_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads