Anyone wheel in Indiana?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-150 Mudder

Reaction score
I live in southern Indiana about 45 mins from KY and about 10 mins form IL. I know that we have afew parks such as: Badlands, Red Bird, and The Big Nasty. I know where Red bird and Badlands are but don't know anything about Big Nasty. Anyone wheel in IN that knows of any ohter places or would like to get together and go once it warms up a bit? I have acouple of buddies that wheel down in the River bottoms near Vincennes, IN but I don't have a challenge there anymore since I showed them everything can be driven through in 2wd except one hole and that one you high center unless you hit it like a maniac. Just wondering what is out there. Thanks

1980blown347

Reaction score
I live in southern Indiana about 45 mins from KY and about 10 mins form IL. I know that we have afew parks such as: Badlands, Red Bird, and The Big Nasty. I know where Red bird and Badlands are but don't know anything about Big Nasty. Anyone wheel in IN that knows of any ohter places or would like to get together and go once it warms up a bit? I have acouple of buddies that wheel down in the River bottoms near Vincennes, IN but I don't have a challenge there anymore since I showed them everything can be driven through in 2wd except one hole and that one you high center unless you hit it like a maniac. Just wondering what is out there. Thanks
Hello this is my first post(new member) I live in south bend Indiana, theres a place called south bend sod busters, I am not a member there but a have a buddy who is so he has a key to the gate to get in, but they do have spring and fall mud bogs with super thick mud, and a good amount of trails, last time we went i was with 2 dodges and 4 chevys. one of the dodges fliped over and i had a lil to much fun and broke my tailgate and rear window. i have 38 1/2 inch super swampers tsl sx,s and about 7 inches of complete lift, i felt pretty good about myself that i have a 347 and one of the chevy guys has a built 454 and i made it to the top of the biggest hill and they couldnt. I had to pay for it though sence my tailgate is now broke and rear window whent caboom! It might be a little far to drive for you but it is worth it if you really wanted to make a weekend of it.

John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23