Air Conditioning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90windsor

Reaction score
i want to get my a/c to work. the compressor wouldnt come on so i gave it straight 12 volts from the battery and it kicked on.

the thing is, the wires on the drier have been hacked into, and i hacked into the compressor wires to get it to work, so my question is, does anyone know which wires on the drier and and compressor need positive or ground? is there any way i can just wire it all up to a single switch, charge it and it will work?

or should i just charge it and see if the compressor will come on on its own then?

in other words, is it worth the money to buy all the recharge stuff?

thanks

downsized_0425091749.jpg

Yardape

Reaction score
That switch in your pic is a pressure switch, if you do not have the correct pressure it will not allow the pump to turn on. Also if you do not have the correct pressure it could mean you have a leak

OP
OP
90windsor

90windsor

Reaction score
That switch in your pic is a pressure switch, if you do not have the correct pressure it will not allow the pump to turn on. Also if you do not have the correct pressure it could mean you have a leak
so i should just be able to put a charge in it and it should work? thats the reason the compressor isnt coming on?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane