Additional heat idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
If you look in your local JY you will find a bunch of 4runners, between the seats is seperate heater, it has fan, core, two speed fan switch and heat control all located in a arm rest and center console. This can be an easy aux heater for rear passengers, acouple of tees and heater tube and has got too be way cheaper then the offroad after market units. I have not done this but have one in my yota that is really hot when turned on.

Also the heater box and core and fan in my bronco is out of a 73 f150 fits in stock three hole but has four bolts on the unit so I just drilled one more and it worked. I got lucky and the core held and fan spun when hooked up. I have a non factory dash so I used a choke cable for the open and closed valve in the engine compartment and one switch wired too high speed and did not hook up the air inlet so I am set too constant recirculate the whole set up cost me 19.99 from my local JY. I have found it overly warm as the cab gets plenty warm once the exhuast heats up the floor boards as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23