94 Bronco Cruise Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou

Reaction score
My cruise control stopped working. I checked the fuses and they are OK. What is the next step to take? Has this happened to anyone else?

Lou

Raven

Reaction score
check the cables goin gto the TB see if they are still attached I had a F-350 that they every once and a while would come loose. the cruise controler is located to the right of the master cylinder on the fender wall .

Ktomek06

Reaction score
I havent had any problems with the Cruise Control on my 94

OP
OP
L

Lou

Reaction score
check the cables goin gto the TB see if they are still attached I had a F-350 that they every once and a while would come loose. the cruise controler is located to the right of the master cylinder on the fender wall .
Raven,

I checked the connector on the cruise control, but it's in there tight. When you say TB, do you mean the connector?

Lou

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
I checked the connector on the cruise control, but it's in there tight. When you say TB, do you mean the connector?

Lou
TB= throtle body.

Does the speedo still work in your bronco? If not your CC won't work either. check the VSS sencor on the rearend.

OP
OP
L

Lou

Reaction score

Lou
TB= throtle body.

Does the speedo still work in your bronco? If not your CC won't work either. check the VSS sencor on the rearend.
Speedo works fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23