88 B2 Fuel Electrical

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ron753

Reaction score
the problem i have is no power to my injectors. i have replaced the distributer and module, new fuel pump relay, also have installed 3 differant ECM's still no luck

this is an 88 bronco 2 with a 2.9 V6 i have also put a new ign. switch in.

so does anybody have any idea what the problem is?

thanks! ron753

BRONCO JIM

Reaction score
;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> have you checked the wireing to see if you re getting juice,and check all plugs and connections to the injectors to see if they re green and corroded. an el

ect.parts cleaner will clean them nicely,just be sure to let them dry well. are you sure the prob. is elect ? post back to me on this. BJ

OP
OP
R

ron753

Reaction score
;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> have you checked the wireing to see if you re getting juice,and check all plugs and connections to the injectors to see if they re green and corroded. an elect.parts cleaner will clean them nicely,just be sure to let them dry well. are you sure the prob. is elect ? post back to me on this. BJ
yes, there is no power going to each connector on the injectors

BRONCO JIM

Reaction score
%NOW HERES A NEAT WAY TO CHECK THE WIRES FROM THE SOLONOID SWITCH,FIRST GET A TEST LIGHT,AUTOZONE,$5-15,.THEN,DISCONNECT ALL WIRES FROM THESTARTER SWITCH+ SIDE. THEN DISCONNECT THE - CABLE FROM BATTERY AND HOOK UP LIGHT FROM POST TO CABLE. TURN ON KEY,AND ONE AT A TIME TOUCH SEPERATE WIRES TO SWITCH TERMINAL,IF LIGHT GOES ON,CIRCUT IS GOOD.DO WIRES ONE AT A TIME!,IF YOU CONNECT A WIRE AND THERE IS NO LIGHT,IT WILL PROBABLY BE THE ONE THAT GOES TO YOUR INJECTERS,TRACE IT BACK TO FIND LINKS,THEY DON T COST MUCH. YOU CAN READ UP ON THIS IN HAYNES MANUAL

HOPE THIS WORKS.BJ

OP
OP
R

ron753

Reaction score
thanks for everybody's help it was a broken ground wire.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK