66-77 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I saw a 72 Bronco for sale today for $25K!!! :blink: Damn, I need to buy a few and build them up and make some cash! I don't know of any other Bronco selling for $25K but the 66-77's. He had the usual 3.5" Duff lift, nice paint and body and a good running 302/3 speed/dana20. I'm starting to think my 68 is worth more than I thought. B) I could sell it and build a tube framed buggy Bronco with it! @-)

Any takers $15K... heehee!!

Bronco_Stump.jpg

OP
OP
Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Yeah, it sure does and I doubt I'd ever sell since I have some much into it. The body was perfect when I did the paint job a few years back. I use it off-road only so it sees lots of rocks and trees, occationally when I get too many beers in I'll rip around town. The good thing is the cops have more questions about the non D.O.T. approved suspension mods, no doors, mirrors, mudflaps, bumpers, loud exhaust etc, etc, than my breath and glossy eyes. B)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph