351w Cam Specs For stock engine??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92broncomann

Reaction score
I just picked up and Edlebrock EFI Performer Intake (Off Craiglslist for about half price) B) and went ahead and got a BBK 61mm Throttle Body B) for it, and figured as long as im going to be removing the top end that id like to put a CAM in it since the timing cover is leaking a bit.

So the question is Asked;

What is a Good Cam for stock conditions?? Lift and duration are very important im just not good with the measerments for lift on a cam and what not.

So if you could fill me in on a good stock replacment cam id be very happy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let me know,

Thanks alot

92BM

Bronc76

Reaction score
I just picked up and Edlebrock EFI Performer Intake (Off Craiglslist for about half price) B) and went ahead and got a BBK 61mm Throttle Body B) for it, and figured as long as im going to be removing the top end that id like to put a CAM in it since the timing cover is leaking a bit.
So the question is Asked;

What is a Good Cam for stock conditions?? Lift and duration are very important im just not good with the measerments for lift on a cam and what not.

So if you could fill me in on a good stock replacment cam id be very happy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let me know,

Thanks alot

92BM
92B- Compcams offers a good stock replacement for probably what you are looking for.

OP
OP

92broncomann

Reaction score
Do you have the link for the CAM i should chose, or

What family of Cams do i Need Hydrolic or Mechanical?? And is it Flat Tap or Roller??

Im not to good when it comes to Cams, and i dont know if ford switched up to a roller cam this early...

Thanks

92BM

OP
OP

92broncomann

Reaction score
I think i found the right Cam for the job. XE254H, from Comp Cams. Anyone have any experience with this cam if its a good choice or not??

thanks

92BM

lobo1117

Reaction score
You can use a 5.0 ** Mustang cam @ 2* adv..

yes, it is a roller cam but its S/D friendly so MAF

is not needed.. a set of 1.7 roller rockers will really

wake it up.. you can find them used on fleabay, www.corral.net

or www.nloc.net for $50 - $100.. IIRC its 226 Dur / .444 lift..