1987 Bronco needs help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1987BroncoProject

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am pretty excited to see this forum because I helped my son get this Bronco, which I love, but it is a little bit worn and he doesn't see the same "diamond in the rough" that I do. It is a 302 EFI engine which we now found out was probably overheated as a piece of the block cracked off when we were replacing the water pump. It starts up every time on a push button under the dash, and runs smooth when it warms up. We are going to probably need to get it a new 302 motor, it needs a paint job and some body work, and the interior needs a lot of work too. It's an exciting first project for dad and son though. I am looking forward to any help you guys can give me on it. Thank you!!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo Dad,

WELCOME!

My son felt same way when I helped him a buy a 76 F-100 Flareside; later, after some clean-up, wheels and tires, he felt like he had the ride of a life-time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke