1974 Bronco project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northernleitz

Reaction score
I've had this Bronco for almost two years. I've been spending every spare dime and moment on it since then. I've installed disc brakes front and rear, ARB air lockers, 35-spline rear axles, heim-joint crossover steering linkage, the James Duff 5.5" "monster" suspension lift, and extra capacity gas tanks. I just bought a 1996 F150 with the intent to transfer the engine and transmission (5.0 and 4R70W) into it. The Bronco originally had a 302 and C4. The previous owner had a 351 partially installed. It was quite a festive machine at one point, including the Ranger package, power steering, and limited slip differentials front and rear.

HPIM0472.jpg

gettin there

Reaction score
Looks like you have made a lot of progress. The suspensin looks good. I was told the average rebuild takes about three years depending on cash flow and how much you do yourself. It ws tree yers before we could drive around in primer and another 6 months before it was 99% complete. I'm starting to think you never finsih with all of the u rades available.

Good luck!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Root710