bed liner inside your bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjkabc

Reaction score
im planning on putting spray in bed liner into the inside of my bronco, has anyone done it before and if so has it worked well? and how much would it cost to get it done? and also rhino or line X or some other brand?

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I also used HErculiner on the interior of my 84 Bronco. Rhino or Line_X are superior products, but will cost about $500 to do the Bronco cab floor, cargo floor and inner bed sides. Herculiner roll-on in the gallon can is about $70 after their rebate. It's messy but alot cheaper. I did use Dupli-Color's spray-on bedliner in an aerosol can for my frame restore, inside on the tailgate and on many suspension parts. It has a smoother texture but you need 4-5 coats to equal the thickness of one Herculiner coat. Prep work is critical, took me and a bud about 8 hours to scuff the floor and tape up holes, as well as weld up a few cracks in the floor. I had already pulled out the carpet and rest of the interior. Pics are at Superford.org, there's a link in my profile and links at Miesk5's website, JSM84

Here's a link from my SFO album:

http://www.supermotors.net/clubs/superford...ry/1133/34209-4

Last edited by a moderator:

sadystikal1

Reaction score
i put the herculiner inside my bronco as well, prep is crucial. i bought the $65 kit from autozone and 2 extra quarts to make it nice and thick, i like it. took some time as i dont have a garage and have to play against nature. only thing i could say is get an extra quart for touch ups as it will scratch (i was haulin big rocks).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23