Wiper arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdaye

Reaction score
I bought some after market wiper arms, but the blades keep twisting or falling off from the arm. Does anyone else have this problem. I have tried to get the OEM and everyone is out of them. I did find at LMC, but the tip of the arm looks like it's bent in the wrong direction (down instead of up) putting the blade in line of site. Picture attached.

Thanks Chuck

WiperArm.jpg

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Hi Chuck..,

Your pic looks incomplete. Where's the rest of the parts..?

If memory serves.., I've seen the style LMC sells & they worked OK.

However, I prefer the OEM where possible. Did you try Toms &/or WildHorses..? >:D< <'>

riggermortis

Reaction score
just my 2 cents but I bought some rear window wiper arms for a late 80's early 90's jeep cherokee if I remember right on the years..... drilled out the rivets shortened them to proper length re drilled and re riveted, uses new style wipers readily available, and the spring tension was better too.  one upgrade that I think is well worth the time and the money!  the wiper arms were fairly cheep if I remember like $15 each  but they work way better than the old original style in my opinion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23