What is a Roll Along custom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Wayne

Reaction score
I have a 90 Bronco and on the door step it has a chrome plate that says Roll Along custom. What does that mean? it has the fender flares, fiber glass running boards and a roof rack. I am planning on taking off the flares, and running boards and selling them. But anyways any help would be appreciated.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Sound like a dealership installed some special options when it was new?

Broncobill78

Reaction score
I have a 90 Bronco and on the door step it has a chrome plate that says Roll Along custom. What does that mean? it has the fender flares, fiber glass running boards and a roof rack. I am planning on taking off the flares, and running boards and selling them. But anyways any help would be appreciated.
Well, same as JSM I can only guess that it's a dealer gig or something that was installed along the way. Google was no Oracle on this one, near as I can tell though it WAS a dealer option but was primarily a paint, pinstripe & badge package. Lame as it is this is the most informative link I was able to find, and quite frankly it's not worth much: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/527795-1...ong-bronco.html

If you're going to part out the truck I really don't know what else there is to add, why care if you're breaking up the package ? You *had* a collection of dealer installed parts that you're now pulling off and selling, so out of late night curiousity I have to ask, why does it matter ? If you were trying to research the background of the truck that would be one thing, but in the end all you're going to do is sell off a "set of flares" & a "set of running boards" that fit a Bronco. I can't imagine for a moment that anyone looking to buy them will care or pay a cent more because they were once part of a "rollalong" package. Any value the package had/has is destroyed when it's parted out and simply slapping *those* parts onto another Bronco will do nothing to increase it's value.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Johnny Wayne

Johnny Wayne

Reaction score
The only reason I am looking at getting rid of those 2 things where because i dont want fiberglass running boards, I am planning on making some sliders in the next few months. The flares i want to remove to do some trimming and different paint or panels along the bottom, and plus so they don't bust.

But thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane