western carolina people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1fast

Reaction score
if you live near western nc and would be interested in getting a group together to go wheelin let me know there are alot of places we can go

mountain

Reaction score
if you live near western nc and would be interested in getting a group together to go wheelin let me know there are alot of places we can go
Just bought a 92 Bronco, 9 inch lift, 38" tires. Live near Asheville and would like to know of where places to play

smittybronco

Reaction score
hey yall im new to the site but anyways im from waynesville if yall wanna do a group be kool with me and smoe wheelin trips also... oh forgot to metion ive got a

'79 bronco

-351m alum. 4bbl intake with holley 770 street avenger with headers

-4spd 205tcase

-d44 front with 4.09s

-9in rear with 4.10s and factory posi

-4in lift with 36.5 rtvs

:aag

smittybronco

Reaction score
hey yall im new to the site but anyways im from waynesville if yall wanna do a group be kool with me and smoe wheelin trips also... oh forgot to metion ive got a

'79 bronco

-351m alum. 4bbl intake with holley 770 street avenger with headers

-4spd 205tcase

-d44 front with 4.09s

-9in rear with 4.10s and factory posi

-4in lift with 36.5 rtvs

SirAltitude

Reaction score
im in greeneville tennessee, there's quite a few real nice places up here in the mountains to go trail blazin.... asheville area has some nice places too, richmond hill area, mars hill has a nice place or two also...

Xxxyank

Reaction score
I can see that this thread is pretty old butttttt...

I don't have plans to get my Bronco dirty... But i do have another 4x4 that can do some crawling or muddin'! If you guys don't mind being see with a scout, i got one that can hang :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23