******* Out Fluids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorny

Reaction score
My truck never dripped a single thing, untill Saterday that is. I want outside and I noticed puddles under my truck and i thought that maby it was oil or brake fuild, so I waited till today to take it down to my buddys shop. When I got there it was ******* out stuff all over and I smelt antifreez. So im not sure on what it could be but the first thing that popped into my head was cracked block, so anyway I have my fingers crossed that the news come back that its something simple, but with the luck I have been having with that truck it won't be.

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
Well if you have a blown head or a cracked block you will find a milk shake on your dip stick, check and make sure your PCV is working if its blocked you can blow out seals. get a compression check done that will tell you alot. and change all the fluids that way you will be able to see when you drain them if theres something not suposed to be.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
If it smells like antifreeze then you may have blown a hose or water pump.

From the sounds of it I would bet it is a hose.

sweepersrgr8

"GET ER DONE"
Reaction score
Or a Rusted through freeze plug. As asked ....What color is the fluid? Where is it comming from? Is the antifreeze low? Is there water in the oil? Does the truck run OK? Hot? Skipping? No power?

I doubt you have a cracked block, unless the truck has been run very hot, or it froze last night. Do a pressure test on the cooling system, and crank case, also a compression test. This will tell you alot.

OP
OP
S

Sorny

Reaction score
I found the problem, it was a heater hose. The heater hose was in pritty bad shape, it had a fair size hole in it so antifreez got all over everything. But anyway I got it fixed and everything seems to be good now.

I

ILUVmy89

Iv blown A head gasket pullin my quads up a canyon.

Lets just say its not fun at all!!!!!!!!

I got to watch grey smoke follow me back home. <_<

Me and my dad thru a new engine in it

And iv been a happy with it ever since. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat