Veterans day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Just a shout out this veterans day to all in the zone who have served.
Thank you for your service and great sacrifice. You are a very special selfless breed and should be acknowledged. (Way more than once a year!)
Thank you
Cheers

ragtop69

Reaction score
My best friend for over 50 years is a guy I met in the Army in 1968. We realized we were going to the same university when we were inducted and have remained best pals ever since. He and I both graduated in the same year and went on to get MBA's. Our kids (his two daughters and my son and daughter) are like family. He and I regard eachother as brothers.

As a veteran, I do remember being called a "baby killer" once on the street by some hairy S.F. denizen when I was in uniform, but that was before everyone wanted to "thank you for your service".

Former SSG and DI.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
My best friend for over 50 years is a guy I met in the Army in 1968. We realized we were going to the same university when we were inducted and have remained best pals ever since. He and I both graduated in the same year and went on to get MBA's. Our kids (his two daughters and my son and daughter) are like family. He and I regard eachother as brothers.

As a veteran, I do remember being called a "baby killer" once on the street by some hairy S.F. denizen when I was in uniform, but that was before everyone wanted to "thank you for your service".

Former SSG and DI.
So do I. When we first got back. At the air port in California. The reply I gave the women. Scared the shit out of her and they jumped back and said I was crazy. Dale Peterson from Cincinnati,Ohio had pulled a tour together in Viet Nam. He laughed and said he knew I was gonna tell them that. That was in 1971. Welcome back home and thank ALL YOU VETERANS.

wyo58

Reaction score
The debt we owe those that have paid the ultimate price for our freedom, we can never repay. Those that made it back I hope that you can accept a heartfelt thank you! My father and uncles fought in both Europe and the pacific theaters. I have and had many friends that fought in Viet Nam. It sickens me how as a country we have purposely tried to forget about the reason we are free, especially those that refuse to partake in our national anthem. Thank You!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke