***** Varible Carb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chchma777

Reaction score
I have a '82 full size 351W and I need to replace the varible carb with a SMOG legal carb. What's out there. I thought I had the problem solved but the manufacture stopped making the TPS for the I-646 I almost bought. :blink:

varible_venturi

Attachments

• varible_venturi
    0 bytes · Views: 14

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Check out Edelbrock for a C.A.R.B./50-state legal 4bbl carb and intake manifold setup. If you want a stock 2-bbl replacement, try LMC Truck.

dicain

Reaction score
you can get a catalog on line from www.lmctruck.com its on of the easier places to find parts. what program did you use to post the picture?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
If you decide to go to edelbrock, I have an aluminum 4bbl one for a 351W available that I took off my truck. It needs cosmetic cleaning, just dirty on the outside.

Good luck,

:)>-

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I like the old Q-jets because they work off road at any angle. Edelbrock, Holley and the rest all flood out at nasty angles. For street use go with the Carter, I put one on years back becasue I couldn't pass emissions. I installed it and passed without even tunning it. Seemed to get good gas milage.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula