Updating BroncoZones.com's look.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustanggarage

Reaction score
well, I did update my build thread. I have not figured out how to add a sig with a link to the build thread on this site, so I will just link it here with a pic for attention.

N7rnNmf.jpg

Carnutt73

Reaction score
Bet it doesn,t have many miles and most were short ones on base. Clean looking body.
It has 107,000 miles on it. The person who owned it before me pretty much drove the wheels off it but sadly did almost no maintenance to it. The body is in pretty good shape overall with just a few small dents and some rust from it being on the coast for awhile.

blksn8k

Reaction score
Here's my '75 build which is nearing completion. The major details are 393 ci Windsor, NV3550 5-speed transmission, Dana 20 transfer case with Duff's twin-stick conversion, 9" rear axle with 4.11's and Detroit Locker, Dana 44 front axle with 4.10's and disc brakes, 3 1/2" suspension lift and 2" body lift, 3-row aluminum radiator with electric fan, Bilstein shocks, 35/12.50/15 Wild Country radials, mid 80's Dodge Daytona leather seats, Mastercraft 4-point safety harnesses, STC soft top, roll bar, fiberglass front fenders and rear quarter panels, '18 F-150 door stops, Duff's hood struts, etc. Use at your own risk. :)

IMG_4794.jpg

twiltse65

Reaction score
I am going to have the look of the site(theme) changed. I want to possibly add Broncos to the header that will rotate whenever you view a different part of the site and wanted to see if any of you would be willing to submit yours to add to the header?

The pics need to have just the Bronco in the pic, nothing in the way from plants, animals, or people. Try to get a high quality shot of it. When you do, post the pics in this thread and I will get a image guy to take the pics and create a new header image with a new logo aswell.

That leads me to another question. Instead of me hiring on a logo designer, do any of you guys want to tackle the new logo? Please let me know via PM or here.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
You don,t want me. My greasy finger prints would be all over it and instead of you firing me. I,ll decline. How about Mike. He,s good at things like that.

lynchsg

Reaction score
Hi, I had to reset my password but the site is more user friendly.
My 82 Bronco is in a rat rod type paint job. Pretty rough looking paint wise but runs like a bat out of **** and goes anywhere in the Arizona desert and hills! I concentrate on mechanics rather than looks. That way brush and rock stripes are OK. Not sure you would like a photo of mine?
Not a web guy or know of any. No help there.
Thanks!
My 82 "rat Bronco" 20210516_164719.jpg20210516_164649.jpg20210516_164706.jpg

zballar

Reaction score
I am going to have the look of the site(theme) changed. I want to possibly add Broncos to the header that will rotate whenever you view a different part of the site and wanted to see if any of you would be willing to submit yours to add to the header?

The pics need to have just the Bronco in the pic, nothing in the way from plants, animals, or people. Try to get a high quality shot of it. When you do, post the pics in this thread and I will get a image guy to take the pics and create a new header image with a new logo aswell.

That leads me to another question. Instead of me hiring on a logo designer, do any of you guys want to tackle the new logo? Please let me know via PM or here.
Digging the updated site!20170921_163303.jpg

Nate882004

Reaction score
Bought my green machine a couple years ago in SC. After I wrecked and totaled my first Bronco, I was heartbroken and had to find another. This was a one owner and well kept. She's been good to me so far. I get "offers" for her regularly but wouldn't sale for much of anything.

Attachments

• Nates Green Bronco.jpeg
    Nates Green Bronco.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 3

L\Bronco

Reaction score
my work in progress
Cheers
Broco18.jpg

Last edited:

johnnyreb

Reaction score
my work in progress
Cheers
View attachment 31240
Seeing what you done. Reminded me of my uncle. He pulled in with his little Chevy s-10 one rainey night.With it loaded down of parts. A old 29 Ford. Said he was gonna make him a hot rod. Now remind you. He only had about a 4th or 5th grade education. He was self taught and became a chief electriction in the big coal mines. When he got done with that old car . It was a real sharp car and well made. I,ll try and find some pictures hear. I think the only thing he did not do was the paint. The rest he done it himself. Just like you. You done a great job.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke