Under Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
We see alot of pics of the outsides But anyone have Pics of whats under there hoods? I'll take some of mine today and put But what do you say lets see some of those Power Plants :rolleyes:

bronco_pics_009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

saleen49

Reaction score
You need to get that filter out of the engine bay and into the fender, that hot air is costing you power, i'm a long time 5.0 Mustang guy so i should know ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Bronco_In_Ny

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
Thats not a Smart thing to do when you go in water thats higher then the the tires and I'm not loosing that much power 425hp last checked on a Dyno, and that Filter is alot bigger then it looks it won't fit inthe fender well area, its when I go for long Distance driving I move it next to the Radiator down by the grill where its ment to go, its up that high to keep Mud and Water away

saleen49

Reaction score
Never thought of it that way, would you believe my Bronco has never been off roaded in 82,000K ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> guess i'll stick with Mustangs B)

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
This is all I have, but it is carbed:

getfile.php

mansquirt86

Reaction score
Bronco_IN_NY... where did you get that intake tube setup??? ive been looking for some trick stuff like that FOREVER and havent found any. if you can, some prices to go along with it would be cool, thanks

OP
OP
Bronco_In_Ny

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
Well the 2into1 tube coming from throttle body came with my Mass-Air kit, but I'm sure you can get it from http://www.pro-flow.com/ not sure what the cost is though, the intake tube that came from Pro-Flow I had issues with so replaced it with whats there now and thats nothing but 4in $8.00 aluminum tube for AC work :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Bronco_In_Ny

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
its not a Compition and no its not Flex exhaust tupping its 4in Ac ducting, What yr bronco is that freak it looks like a older 68 or 69 engine area B)

sweepersrgr8

"GET ER DONE"
Reaction score
No need to be so touchy.

It's a mid '70's 351m or 400, and looks very mean. I would say in excess of 400HP.

Seabronc

Reaction score
I choose to go the way I did so I can flip the lid for winter operation. That way it will start and run without baby sitting it till it warms up. That is a stock 85 engine setup. Actually I just finished restoring the stripped down engine to a standard 85 configuration. It has never run better and had more reserve power. Previously it was stripped down with no emission controls, an edlebroc performer intake and Holley 600 CFM? carb (not sure which one). In the winter I had to set there babysitting it for 15 to 20 minutes untill it warmed up to normal operating temp before it would agree to move.

:)>-

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj