trails in jersey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BB33's

Reaction score
As far as some good Jersey wheelin' check out the Pine Barrens area of South Jersey. If you want the South Jersey Four Wheeers can direct you to many different wheelin' locals. Check 'em out at www.The-Jersey-Devil.com

TotalChaos

Reaction score
As far as some good Jersey wheelin' check out the Pine Barrens area of South Jersey. If you want the South Jersey Four Wheelers can direct you to many different wheelin' locals. Check 'em out at www.The-Jersey-Devil.com
i think i just might check that out.... it is a shame that every one else is still in the "break in" period with their rigs.... my bronco actually just killed over a few months ago but i try to stay active on here cause i still like to take out the other "toys"... lol nothing extreme this weekend though...

hey joe i hope you can make it... assuming the weather stays nice... you will get to see our, well Mallory's, new toy in action... she picked up an EXTERRA for pretty cheap so we got a set of BFG All Terrains that were a size bigger but to get them to fit i had to crank the torsion bars a bit but it made the truck look better, it leveled it out and lifted the front end about an inch and a half... but it looks pretty BA... lol... and hopefully i can get my new toy ready to go out soon...

bronco410w

Reaction score
yo total... when you goin wheeling? and were at? my freinds and i are itching to go out.... i know 5 of us are deff. down to go... need more info!!!! let me know man!

TotalChaos

Reaction score
yo total... when you going wheeling? and were at? my friends and i are itching to go out.... i know 5 of us are deff. down to go... need more info!!!! let me know man!
well i was leaning towards going out on Sunday.... i am going out to Wharton to take a look at how '1/4 Mile' looks after the last few storms.... i wanna see how the mud pits look and just hang out out there... yous are more than welcome to join if you want... i plan on being at the ranger station by 9... unfortunately i cant stay out all day... probably only till 1 or so but i think 4 hours is good for me until i can get a new windshield in my big toy... if yous want to meet me at the ranger station your more than welcome.... right now we dont have anything big... just an EXTERRA with BFG ATs that are a bit bigger than stock and we leveled the truck.... what all do you guys drive? do you frequent Wharton much?

TotalChaos

Reaction score
well i was leaning towards going out on Sunday.... i am going out to Wharton to take a look at how '1/4 Mile' looks after the last few storms.... i wanna see how the mud pits look and just hang out out there... yous are more than welcome to join if you want... i plan on being at the ranger station by 9... unfortunately i cant stay out all day... probably only till 1 or so but i think 4 hours is good for me until i can get a new windshield in my big toy... if yous want to meet me at the ranger station your more than welcome.... right now we dont have anything big... just an EXTERRA with BFG ATs that are a bit bigger than stock and we leveled the truck.... what all do you guys drive? do you frequent Wharton much?
it was a good time today... took a friend out that hasnt been in over a year... we explored for a few hours.... got lost for a bit.... then went to quarter mile.... it was UNDER water... almost completely... still a good time though.... lol

bronco410w

Reaction score
we went last night.... we had 9 trucks out with us... we were at atco and then we headed out to batstoe.... it was a good night only 2 trucks got stuck.... only problem was the ice.... everything was frozen... were did you guys go?

TotalChaos

Reaction score
we went last night.... we had 9 trucks out with us... we were at atco and then we headed out to batstoe.... it was a good night only 2 trucks got stuck.... only problem was the ice.... everything was frozen... were did you guys go?
not really sure... went in at the ranger staion at atsion, came out ... well not really too sure where... went right back in and drove some more... eventually made it to carranza then we went to quarter mile to check it out... drove through some mud and water, acted as an ice breaker for some jeeps following... nothing crazy cause i was in my girls EXTERRA and not my big toy, but still a good time

atpittman0103

Reaction score
hey guys, i just got a bronco and live in central jersey. i know of alot of good trails in tuckerton where my brother owns land that him and his buddies go quading on. theres also some decent trails in hamilton and princeton area. idk if anyone is still looking through this thread but im dying to join a bronco club! my truck is a little under the weather after a crazy day of roading sunday but i learned a valuable lesson. if your not breaking shit, your not having enough fun! haha anyways hope to hear from some of you guys soon.

bronco410w

Reaction score
hey guys, i just got a bronco and live in central jersey. i know of alot of good trails in tuckerton where my brother owns land that him and his buddies go quading on. theres also some decent trails in hamilton and princeton area. idk if anyone is still looking through this thread but im dying to join a bronco club! my truck is a little under the weather after a crazy day of roading sunday but i learned a valuable lesson. if your not breaking shit, your not having enough fun! haha anyways hope to hear from some of you guys soon.

i do a lot of wheeling in the atco area... atcion lake right across 206 , and 1/4mile ...

broncobob609

Reaction score
if you guys really want alot of fun were u can go in jersey without getting aressted or kicked out goto lacy township on lacy road by the parkway power lines theres tons and tons of shit to go through thers clay mud soft sand big ass ruts and small ruts some big ass puddles and small ones lol but if any of you try to find it and cant ask a local lacy person how to get to materals thts wut the woods are called its a fun ass place and highly recomend u guys to go ponderin through there one of these days theres tons of people out there 24/7 just wheeling around never have to worrie bout getting stuck and noone ther to pull u out

bronco410w

Reaction score
if you guys really want alot of fun were u can go in jersey without getting aressted or kicked out goto lacy township on lacy road by the parkway power lines theres tons and tons of shit to go through thers clay mud soft sand big ass ruts and small ruts some big ass puddles and small ones lol but if any of you try to find it and cant ask a local lacy person how to get to materals thts wut the woods are called its a fun ass place and highly recomend u guys to go ponderin through there one of these days theres tons of people out there 24/7 just wheeling around never have to worrie bout getting stuck and noone ther to pull u out

yo bronco bob... are you the one with the big yellow bronco says "goin *******" ????

79_bronco

Reaction score
if you want to go somewhere and not get arrested or hassled, than wharton state forest is the place to go.. just don't be an idiot and go off trails or posted areas and you'll have no problems

Errofelon

Reaction score
Downunder runner,

Those horse trails near Bnogin sound pretty cool. Let me know once you have sussed them out on the run or maybe Kelvin will beat you to it and let us know?/?

arms

AdamDude04

Reaction score
There are TONS of neat places in Jersey! Though many are found in PA or NY that I had on my list.

Used to live in Mount Holly, NJ. So I was fairly close to both states/trail heads. Deff a day trip for most of those. Camp trip for some.

SJ bronco

Reaction score
Gotta be careful if your going out anywhere around atco now adays, cops are doing some ****** up shit, back off rockwood road their putting down these huge steel girders that pop tires and you get caught up in them so they can come get you. Cops are impounding trucks off of jackson road back by the powerlines. 1/4 mile is a bust if your going through the holes or water road your getting a ticket at least, if you want good trails in south jersey go out around atsion lake down atsion road or back in batsto. lots of really big holes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke